As you know by now, I have been recommending, for a long time, that everyone filter their drinking water.
I certainly was not the first to recommend filtering. The company I purchased my water filter from has been manufacturing water treatment devices for over 40 years, in the same city.
However, the case for filtering has grown over the years for several reasons:
- More contaminants are infiltrating the water supply every year
- Science is learning more about safe contaminant levels
- Still, not enough is known
- Recent serious issues of water contamination have caused consumer concern around the country
- Scientists, government regulatory agencies (e.g. EPA) recommend filtering drinking water
- consumer “watchdog” organizations recommend filtration
- The U.S. President’s cancer panel recommends filtering at point of use (usually kitchen sink)
- President Barak Obama drank filtered water at Flint, Michigan water to show confidence and effectiveness of filtration
Because there has been extensive reporting of water crises around the U.S., more people are aware that there is a potential for contaminants of health risk just about anywhere at any time.
Consumers are more knowledgeable today and want to protect their families any way they can.
The case for consumers to purchase water treatment devices is stronger today than at any other time.
Water suppliers, government agencies, consumer advocates, mostly agree that to promote highest levels of protection from contaminants in drinking water, everyone should purchase a quality drinking water filter.
Even U.S. president Barak Obama has lent his visual support for filtering your water by having a photo op of himself drinking a glass of filtered drinking water in Flint, Michigan.
I know I am in serious company, but I want to add my name and encouragement for filtering your water.
It is the safest and best way to go for taste and your family’s health.
Please sign up for my free mini course and learn more about the filter I use and recommend.
Sign up right over here to the right of this article. You’ll be glad you did.
Thanks for reading,